Pages

Sunday 5 March 2017

Bees do love me

Being stung 3 times isnt enough to kill a person. I know you love me bees. I love you too. Today Im going to post about my experiences of being stung by bees or tebuan ( wasps ) or whatever it is.

The first time happened at my primary school, SK Danau Kota. There were a lot of bees at the third level of the building and students arent allowed to go to the level. I was in standard 1 so I need to sit in line with my batch. Since I was late, my seat was at the back far far away from the stage but some teachers were standing at the end of the hall nearby me. I talked to my friend who sat in front of me for a while before a bee descended on my short hair. I thought it was a fly so pushed it away. So I think the bee got mad and it flew around my head for 7 times (I literally counted) and stung me around left eye. I was shocked and I got panicked. I told my friend and she literally dont know what to do. We were idk what happened but a teacher came to me and asked whats happening so I pointed the part where I got stung yada yada I was driven to a clinic in front of the school and got something injected on my butt. Hahahahaha. I got my dad to pick me up during recess.

Next, I was watching tv with my aunt at her house in Bachok. Shes a nurse. There was something small on the floor and she quickly slapped it and swiped it under the chair in sitting. She said it was tebuan and everything was fine so I was relieved. While watching the tv, Idk what I was doing but that insect managed to sting me under my toe. I screamed, of course. Well who wouldnt. My aunt took out something idk and she said its ok. Ever since the incident, I never went to her house to watch tv anymore. This happened when I was in standard 5 or 4.

And the third time happened at my secondary school. It happened at around 5 to 6 pm in 2014. I had chess tournament earlier the day and we finished late. So I rushed for my band practice. There was a bee hive near the surau and everybody knows it, including me myself. I had just done my asar prayer. Knowing I would be in hell if I was late I walked quickly to the band room. I looked down so that the bees wont be stuck in my tudung when I walked through it. I thought it was a success but it wasnt. I felt there was something flying on my forehead. I took a few steps back (applying newton's first law, me moving backward while the bee doesnt move) so that the bees would get out of my tudung, but it didnt. I was so stupid, I used my finger to move the bee away and I got stung again, on my left finger. I should have cabut my tudung since im in a girl school. With a little bit of experience, I took out the thing I still dont know what is it and walked to band room hoping that theres some sort of medicine that can help (we have medicine box in the band roomz). Once I opened the door, our instrustor, Abang Raja shouted at me "ni la budak chess baru sampai" ( he said that because we have a competition soon but I still went for the chess tournament, but it wasnt my fault. I was chosen lol but yeah I said I dont want to yadayada ). And I freaked out. No one could imagine what will happen when hes mad. I walked to my seat and put my instrument on. My instrument is an alto clarinet. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I was stung on my left index finger. And there are only two notes that can be played without using my left index finger which are I cant remember hahahahahaha. I told my senior who sat next to me, kak atiqah. My eyes started to be teary, I couldnt hold it. I pulled out the music stand so its taller to make sure abang raja couldnt see my face and I cried. My sectionmates ( bass woodwinds ) were the only people who saw me crying. They were like "sabar eh nina, dont cry". I was so touched. I was the one and only junior in the section with 5 seniors, I managed to handle it quite well, although I was already 15. I think abang ash did saw me crying im not so sure. It was for about half an hour or one and a half hout until we were dismissed and I got treated.

Its late already I need to sleep. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me when I got stung.

No comments:

Post a Comment